Carolina Place Mall
WE’VE GOT THE PLACE AS WELL AS THE MEN
- Situated in probably one of the most rich and fastest developing areas of Charlotte.
- Over 14 million customer visits each year.
- Easily found on I-485 and simply minutes from I-77.
- Charlotte may be the second-largest banking and monetary market inside U.S.
- Eight Fortune 500 companies are based into the Charlotte Metro Area: Bank of America, Domtar, Duke Energy, Family Dollar, Lowes, Nucor, Sonic Automotive and SPX. This ranks the city in the top 15 in few Fortune 500 headquarters.
- Property features an 80, 000-square-foot lifestyle location, including Barnes & Noble, REI and Harper’s Restaurant.
- Crucial stores consist of ALDO, United states Eagle Outfitters, Buckle, crazy 8, Express, Forever 21, francesca’s, Gymboree, H&M, Hollister Co., The Limited, Naartjie Kids, Teavana, Zumiez and Victoria’s Secret.
Cross Streets: Hwy. 51 (Pineville - Matthews Rd.) and Interstate 485
Interstate Access: US Highway 521 and Highway 51
MetroCenter: Charlotte, NC
Style of Center: Two-level, enclosed, super-regional
Anchor Tenants: Belk, Dillard's, Macy's, JCPenney, Sears
Quantity of Retail Stores: 130
Total Gross Leasable Region: 1, 200, 000
You might also like
NFL Carolina Panthers Deluxe Grill Cover
Sports (Rico Industries, Inc.)
NCAA South Carolina Fighting Gamecocks Classic Spiral Football Necklace
Carolina Panthers Flared Pilsner
VTech V.Reader Cartridge - Hello Kitty
Toy (V Tech)
North Carolina Tar Heels Crystal Freezer Mug