All of the following shopping malls are within a quarter-hour regarding the aim. Nearly every particular store imaginable can be obtained close by.
- Mayhew Promenade is not as much as 5 minutes through the point-on Brawley class path. Food Lion Grocery, Ace equipment and Walgreen's anchor this center, including salons and casual dining options, as well as fast-food outparcels.
- Morrison Plantation is less than 10 minutes away from The aim, in addition on Brawley class path. Harris Teeter anchors this combined use development. Many everyday dinner options and specialty shops fill this center, and a Farmer's Market is available Tuesdays 5-8 April through October.
- Mooresville Town Square is a “lifestyle center” throughout the roadway from Morrison Plantation. Offerings consist of a range of dining choices and niche stores. It really is anchored by Lowes Foods. In addition Fusion Bowl acts Japanese influenced Asian Cuisine. While you’re truth be told there, don’t miss out the altering light water feature.
- Winslow Bay Commons – Super Target is one of the most significant significant retailers here. Dick’s shoe, Michael’s, PetSmart, TJ Maxx, Pier 1 Imports and broadcast Shack occupy are just some of the quarter-million square feet of offered retail space. O'Charley's restaurant is on location for refreshments after shopping. Only 1 ½ miles east of Perth Road / Highway 150 intersection, it’s lower than quarter-hour from the aim.
- Mooresville Crossing – most useful purchase anchors this shopping center, that also includes a Staples, PetCo, Old Navy and HH Gregg. Chili's, Chipolte and Steak & Shake tend to be one of the dining choices. Mooresville Crossing is merely across the road from Winslow Bay Commons – significantly less than 15 minutes from The Point on Highway 150.
- Consumer Square – Anchored by Wal-Mart, Consumer Square is also residence to Gander Mountain exterior Center. Many junk food choices are offered. Movie-goers will relish AmStar 14 – a 14 movie theater multiplex cinema.
- Just over the road, Mooresville Festival provides emporium shopping in a convenient outside shopping center. Kohl's and Belk both have actually shops here. Instantly eastern of I-77 on Highway 150, customer Square and Mooresville Festival are simply about a quarter-hour out of the aim.
- Lowe's Home Improvement Center - on Highway 150 at exit 36 from I-77, this shop is significantly less than 15 minutes away from The Point.