College Street, Charlotte, NC
- Simply Take Brookshire Freeway (Highway 16 Southern), Exit 36.
- Merge right onto the I-277 cycle (John Belk Freeway).
- Simply Take Stonewall Street, Exit 1E.
- Turn left on Stonewall Street and proceed 3 blocks.
- The Charlotte Convention Center will likely to be in your immediately after you cross Brevard Street.
Operating North from things Southern of Charlotte.
- Take Minimal Rock Path, Exit 32.
- Change right in the bottom associated with ramp.
- Turn right at first traffic light.
- Turn left during the second traffic light onto Wilkinson Boulevard (Hwy 74 East).
- Follow Wilkinson Boulevard because it becomes the I-277 cycle (John Belk Freeway).
- Just Take University Street, Exit 1E.
- The Charlotte Convention Center would be on your own right after you cross Stonewall Street.
There are two main entrances into the Charlotte Convention Center, a person is situated on College Street, an additional on East Martin Luther King Jr, Blvd. The NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck, located at 500 Southern Brevard Street can be connected to the Charlotte Convention Center via a convenient over-street walkway.
From I-77Driving South from points North of Charlotte.
- Make the 1-277 loop (John Belk Freeway), Exit 9.
- Take the 1-277 cycle (John Belk Freeway), Exit 9B.
From U.S. Highway 74 (Wilkinson Boulevard in the western and Independence Boulevard on the East)Driving East from points West of Charlotte.
- Follow Wilkinson Boulevard (Hwy 74 East) because becomes the I-277 loop (John Belk Freeway).
Driving western from points East of Charlotte.
- Follow Independence Boulevard (Hwy 74 western) and merge remaining on the I-277 loop (John Belk Freeway).
- Change remaining onto Stonewall Street and proceed 3 obstructs.
You might also like
Charlotte Simone Popsicle Stole Black One Size
Apparel (Charlotte Simone)