Noodle Shop Asheville menu
Simply seven kilometers north of Asheville, Weaverville has multiple restaurants and dining options. Enjoy from good bakery products, hamburgers, good food, and sushi to coffee, crepes, and wine tastings.
- A local gathering destination providing top-notch coffees and teas along with cooked items and snacks. Allgood Coffee features coffees roasted by Dynamite Roasting Co. and Mountain Air Roasting of Asheville, NC plus 1000 Faces Coffee of Athens, GA in an appropriate, friendly atmosphere. Local crafts, pottery, jewelry and art are also available.
10 North Principal Street, Weaverville, NC, United States Of America
- Locally had pizzeria with complete Italian menu, draft beer and wine. Family friendly, no-cost real time music nightly. Thought to be among top pizza restaurants in Western vermont you'll find a complete selection providing snacks, pasta, salads plus much more. We possess the most useful cheesecake in town and an attentive staff prepared to make your go to memorable!
55 North Main St Weaverville, NC 28787
- Glass Onion's diverse menu functions Northern Italian meals, made "global" because of the chefs insistence on using neighborhood ingredients from area farmers and suppliers. Powerful focus is apply presenting the freshest seafoods, and all pastas and sweets are
18 N Principal St Weaverville, NC 28787
- Maggie B’s offers wine, alcohol, meat, cheeses, wine accessories, and a small amount of everything else. We carry wines from smaller vineyards that you are not planning to get a hold of during the grocery store, also a wide selection of natural wines. We also offer an excellent selection of wine and beer because of the cup. In our deli cooler we now have pates, prosciutto, pancetta, and deli meat, and our cheeses contain things particularly aged French cheddar, Argentinian Reggianto, marinated fresh mozzarella balls, and neighborhood choices. We are a complete service mozzarella cheese counter, just how ever before a lot you'll need we are able to cut it. Every Friday we've free wine and alcohol tastings in an informative, enjoyable, and non-intimidating atmosphere.
10C South Principal Street Weaverville, NC 28787
- Soba Sushi and Noodle House in Weaverville opened in the summertime of 2013 and it is loading the house regularly. From the selection is a multitude of noodle dishes, from ramen into the restaurant's namesake. Noodles tend to be served in soup, in cold products so that as stir-fries. You can find non-noodle meals, also, including a complete sushi club. Even though the noodle meals tend to be gratifying sufficient, the sushi is attracting followers and acts a necessity when it comes to north part of Asheville.
76 N. Principal Street Weaverville, NC 28787
- Only 10 minutes north of Asheville in heart of Weaverville, the Well-Bred Bakery and Café offers unforeseen delights both sweet and savory. Gourmet pastries, artisan breads, good premium meals and shade-grown, natural coffees beckon every eclectic taste.
26 North Main St Weaverville, NC 2878