Fort Mills Mall
Only 20 kilometers from W Fort Lauderdale, Sawgrass Mills Mall is Florida's largest shopping and activity center. The popular Simon® mall houses significantly more than 350 enclosed and air-conditioned stores, rendering it an ideal rainy day task for fashionistas and deal-seekers alike. Luxury-brand shopping is found during the Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills and value shopping can be seen throughout. After daily of shopping, unwind on onsite movie theatre or choose from numerous dining choices such as the Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's and Ca Pizza Kitchen.
Visitors can encounter over 40 exclusive outlets perhaps not discovered elsewhere in Southern Florida, including:
- Burberry Factory Outlet
- David Yurman
- Tory Burch
- Salvatore Ferragamo Company Store
Instructions from W Fort Lauderdale
- Head south on N. Atlantic Blvd. towards Bayshore Drive.
- Keep onto Seabreeze Blvd.
- Resume onto SE seventeenth St.
- Change kept onto Highway 5 South/A1A.
- Merge onto 1-595 West through the ramp to 1-95/Florida's Turnpike and continue for approximately 12 miles.
- Just take exit 1A toward SW 136th Ave.
- Merge onto FL-84 Western.
- Switch correct onto NW 136th Ave.
- Switch correct onto W. Sunrise Blvd.
- Take the first remaining to the mall at 12801 W. Sunrise Blvd.